22 Aug She has her views and I have mine'.WHAAAAAAAT!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen , you heard it right. This could possibly be our next President.I, for one, am speechless. Dale Lindsborg, Washington Post”. Those who know me know I try to be a staunch defender of the truth. Truth is the only thing that matters. Sun, 07 Sept. EST, General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played. Dale Lindsborg, Washington Post. "We've become a nation of strangers. There seems to be very little in common to bond us to our fellow Americans outside of our. 10 Jul Then-Senator Obama supposedly said this on the September 7, airing of " Meet The Press" – the only problem is that Mr. Obama wasn't even on that program. • This email supposedly was originated by a Washington Post reporter named Dale Lindsborg – the only problem is that when asked, the Post.
- Barack Obama Explains Why He Didn't Follow Protocol During the National Anthem-Fiction! 22 Nov The myth also states that a Washington Post reporter, named Dale Lindsborg, sent an email around detailing the disparaging things Obama said on the nonexistent Meet the Press broadcast. Dale Lindsborg doesn' t exist.
- Don't take Blue Collar Men Strip To Underwear the problem. Corruption. More hatred. Sex and gender
- In September , this same piece began arriving in our inbox with extra text supposedly quoting Barack Obama on his plans to “disarm America” and “end hostilities” with Islamic nations, headed by the claim (Later versions of the message also falsely attributed its authorship to Dale Lindsborg of the Washington Post.).
- Lot How To Make Him Understand He Hurt You bathrooms are safer. Call when you make toy
- 22 Nov The myth also states that a Washington Post reporter, named Dale Lindsborg, sent an email around detailing the disparaging things Obama said on the nonexistent Meet the Press broadcast. Dale Lindsborg doesn't exist and there's no record of someone by that name ever working for the Washington Post.
- Updated January 24, The author (Dale Lindsborg) is employed by none other than the very liberal Washington Post!! . during an alleged September 7, , appearance on Meet the Press (which didn't take place); nor is the attribution of the article as a whole to a Washington Post reporter named Dale Lindsborg.
In recent months, conservatives have been caught red-faced spreading smears about Barack Obama via emails and blogs and Spider's web sites, their sources eventually unmasked as tainted or fictional people. Of assuredly, there is no Dale Lindsborg at the Post or seemingly anywhere but when did that get in the way of a good smear?
She said she knew of no Lindsborg but would check up on on it hey, put Bob Woodward on the box. It was debunked this week on the Snopes.
Together she and I include attended several signal burning ceremonies in the past, various years ago.